Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thing #2a - Glogster

Glogster is a cool online poster tool that allows users to add photos, videos, sound, hyper links and text. It can be embedded in a wiki and viewers can leave comments on others' glogs. I think this would be a refreshing option for student to use in place of the traditional tag board poster reports.

Well, I made a glog about Valentine's Day and included a video from YouTube. Unfortunately, I spent over 30 minutes (with the help of a fellow librarian) and I still couldn't get my glog to embed in my blog. I'll have to revisit this later - it's very frustrating!

Well I tried again - and now it works! Hooray! I'm making progress!

1 comment:

  1. To embed, you must switch from the compose tab to the html tab and then paste this info and save. Those tabs are found on the upper right corner of your posting box.

    ReplyDelete